My friend, from back in my Moscow, Idaho days, joins the show to share her sober journey. Wendy Tangen-Foster is a violinist, teacher, and all-around lovely person. She finally gave up alcohol after a meaningful conversation (that also turned into something more) and is 4.5 years sober. Wendy talks about how AA was helpful for her to find connection and support. We talk about how it’s important to find your own way and take what you need from various approaches to sobriety. Wendy also shares what helps her stay alcohol free.
“No matter how far down the road you’ve gone you’re still the same distance from the ditch.”
Find Alcohol Tipping Point:
Get your free 100 Questions to Change Your Drinking download here: alcoholtippingpoint.com/100questions
Need help taking a break from drinking? Sign up for my 30 Day Solo Alcoholiday. 30 Days for $30
Sign up here: alcoholtippingpoint.com/30daybreak
Sign up now, your day 1 starts tomorrow!
What you get:
Daily emails over the next 30 days that include:
- Thoughts, tips and mindset tricks to make the break easier
- Tools for dealing with common triggers like cravings, stress, anxiety, and socializing
- Inspirational and life changing content
- Guide and workbook with daily journal, worksheets, and resources
- Accountability for taking a month off drinking
- All the benefits of not drinking: less anxiety, weight loss, money saved, better sleep, focus, improved relationships, and increased energy.
Sign up now, your day 1 starts tomorrow! alcoholtippingpoint.com/30daybreak
Mindfulness Instructor and Counselor Megan O’Laughlin returns to the podcast to talk about using mindfulness to quit drinking. We talk about what mindfulness is...
On the show is Nigel Jones author, accredited Positive Psychology & Sober Coach, and founder of 9KM by 9AM. His book Walking Back To...
One of my favorite shows recently is Ted Lasso. Ted Lasso is an American football coach who moves to England to manage a struggling...